Barley malt extract
The Difal-Animalt team, attached to a traditional food offers a range of natural food based of malted barley. Our barley malt extracts are rapidly assimilated energy sources, rich in sugars containing antioxidants and are very appetizing.
- Barley malt extract.
- 25 kg bucket
- 300 kg drum
- 1200 kg container
Liquid foods for animals based on syrupy malt barley are characterized by:
- high content of rapidly assimilated sugars,
- energy quickly provided,
- high antioxidant activity,
- presence of enzymes,
- beneficial effect on the intestinal flora.
Therefore, barley malt extract is particularly interesting in animals presenting digestive disorders or a fussy appetite and during nutritionally stress, like weaning or beginning of feedlot breeding., but also during stress generating ingestion decreases and immunity decreases, and in marked energy deficit and intense muscular work. Our malt extracts are available in 3 versions to meet the needs of domestic species and their specificities:
- The concentrated barley malt extract in liquid or crystallized form, rich in enzymes and antioxidants It can be used in all domestic species and for all ages, but especially in animals presenting digestive disorders or a fussy appetite and during nutritionally stress, like weaning or beginning of feedlot breeding : dogs and cats, horses, pigs, rabbits and poultry, ruminants.
- The barley malt extract rich in rapidly assimilated energy and antioxidants. A real energizer and recovery drink for sport horses. The long term preservation makes the storage management easier but decreases enzyme contents.
- The barley malt extract, rich in rapidly assimilated energy particularly adapted for ruminant dams often in negative energy balance around birthing. Its long lasting preservation makes the storage management easier but decreases enzyme contents.